Non-Gene Altered • Grass Fed • Grass Finished • Quality Beef!
Originating in Devonshire, England, the American Milking Devon has long been reconginized for it’s rich milk and it’s ability to produce fine quality marbled meat fed only on grass!
- Grass fed beef is lower in cholesterol and saturated fat than grain fed beef.
- Higher in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Higher levels of conjugated linoeic acid (CLA), a type of fat that’s thought to reduce heart disease and cancer risks.
- Improves blood sugar by providing healthy fats in your diet.
- Grass fed beef contains more antioxidants and vitamins.
For this information and more please visit:
Search: 7 Reasons Grass Fed Beef is Worth the Money
Search: Benefits of Grass Fed Beef
Search: Grass Fed Beef Nutrition